Saturday, February 25, 2012

A cat from California


This card arrived this week. It came from a woman who's a postal carrier at the Central Post of California. I wonder how many cards from postcrossing.com and private swaps she delivers per day...I bet a lot! :D She said postcards exchange gives her security in her job. Great to read that! 

When I saw the card, I was reminded of a silly thought that I had for my bestfriend's cat, Machiato. I told her, "Jeri, do you think we should get your cat christened?" Oh my...the Christian in me! Hahaha!! But seriously? Can we have pets/animals christened, too?

I'm linking up with Beverly's Pink Saturday for this post. Visit her site to see more pink! 


Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

  1. I'm on vacation in Cancun and missing my kitty!
    Here's mine:http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-saturday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your kitty is missin you too! Enjoy your vacation.

      Delete
  2. Your PINK is very pretty!
    thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!

    ciao bella.
    Creative Carmelina
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, too!

      I dropped by your page and I was envious w/ your embroidery work.

      Delete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    I am so thrilled to have found you through PS. I love, love this card you received. This Siamese cat looks just like my Tommy that I had as a young girl. I loved him so much. He had that same dark mask. So handsome.

    Thank you for sharing and for the beautiful memory this evening. I have so enjoyed my visit. I am #50 your newest follower. I can't wait to see where you take me next.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet words. I'm glad my bestfriend's cat brought you nice memories :)

      Thanks for following my blog. Have a great week ahead.

      Delete
  4. Love the card and the cat story. It made me smile BIG!
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: